Welcome to SCRC

students researchers Faculty and staff section

The Student Conflict Resolution Center offers informal conflict resolution services to resolve students' university-based problems and concerns. Ombuds can provide confidential, impartial, and informal options.

The Student Conflict Resolution Center staff has in-person hours. Please call 612-624-7272, email sos@umn.edu, or submit our online contact form to schedule an appointment.

University COVID-19 Updates

contact form button email button Call button