University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota

Unit's home page.

Contact Form

This form is provided by the Student Conflict Resolution Center, a liaison between University students, administration, and faculty. It is a vehicle for students to confidentially express their concerns with the University.

Please fill out the following form as completely as possible and click submit when done.

Address: 254 Appleby Hall, 128 Pleasant St. SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 | Phone: 612-624-7272

Contact SCRC  | Map